Breathing and Coaching for your High Performance Lifestyle with Jason Donaldson
Jason has been a human performance coach for over 15-years. He helps individuals optimise their health, wellness, and fitness to live a high-performance life.
Jason’s coaching focuses on the opportunities presented by the challenges we face, embracing change and learning through doing the work. His expertise lies in using the tools you have available; exercise, breathwork, nutrition, mindset, sleep, and personal connection to reach optimal health and achieve your life goals.
In this episode we discuss:
– What high performance means to you
– The importance of questioning in coaching
– Counseling and communication
– Breathing and awareness
– Breathing and athletic performance
– The high-performance breathing gearing system
– CO2 Tolerance, stress, and performance
– Breathing in team sports
You can check out how Jason can help you over on his website www.jasondonaldson.net