Thanks to Ryan Shekell for having me on the Every Breath Counts Podcast
We dive deep into the science of sleep and how it affects your physical and emotional health. Martin also discusses the strategies he uses to help clients cure insomnia and make the most of the sleep they are getting.
Sleep and Health Topics Discussed in this episode:
– Are Westerners overworked and undersleeping?
– How stress impacts sleep
– How each of the stages of sleep affects recovery, differently
– How lack of REM sleep can hamper emotional wellbeing
– How to fall asleep faster and cure insomnia
– The profound effect naps and NSDR (Non-Sleep Deep Rest) has on your health
– What is Yoga Nidra and how it can help you relax
– Which supplements you should and shouldn’t be using for improved sleep