- This course is not suitable for pregnant women, or people with a significant history of cardiac disease
- Reduce Stress & Anxiety
- Boost Focus, Energy and Productivity
- Breathing Programs
- Relaxation Protocols
- Training Plans
- Online Videos
- Lifetime Access
- Self Assessments to Cement Learning
- Empowering Education
- Busy Professionals Seeking Higher Performance
- People struggling with Anxiety
- People struggling with breathlessness or fitness issues related to breathing
- Anyone wanting to live a more stress free lifestyle
BREATHE WELL STRESS LESS is a simple, guided six-week online course designed for people who wish to take back control of their stress and anxiety.
Over the six week period, you will regain your ability to focus, be present and in the moment, and wake up refreshed, feeling vitalised – ready to tackle your day with confidence.
As well as going through your day feeling less concerned, more grounded and empowered with the tools to manage self manage.
Breathe Well Stress Less provides you with tools that help:
– Reduce stress and feelings of anxiety
– Increase oxygen uptake for health and fitness
– Reduce snoring and improve your sleep
– Restore nasal function
– Build resilience
– Minimize symptoms related to Asthma
– Raise self-awareness
Completed in a step by step manner – guided all the way.
– X hours: Educational Video or Podcast
– Step by Step Video Instructions
– Exercises developed by an experienced Respiratory scientist, Exercise Physiologist and Oxygen Advantage/ XPT Breathwork Instructor.
– Follow along with Martin McPhilimey as your Instructor
– Access Immediately Upon Purchase.
– Learn lifelong tools to monitor and manage your stress.
– Lifetime Access to Calculator for Breath Protocol.
– Bonus breathwork session.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
Martin McPhilimey has over a decade of experience working in sleep and breathing healthcare, paired with four years of online coaching.
During his clinical practice, he noticed that most people who are struggling with symptoms such as fatigue, poor focus, and anxiety were doing so because they have poor breathing and sleep.
The breathing techniques you will learn will help create the shift you seek to find a more calm and controlled mindset.
As a result, making life seem a lot simpler, and things that were once thought of as impossible are now entirely achievable.
This course will empower you with a practice of breathing tools and relaxation techniques for a lifetime.
Take a look at Week 1 for an introduction and taster.
- Lectures 35
- Quizzes 5
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Self
Week 0: Introduction and Self Assessments
This is the very start of the course, and introduction to what it is all about and how to take your initial assessments.
Week 1: Nasal Development
Week 1 is all about developing nasal breathing and the capacity to use your nose at rest and during gentle exercise.
Week 2: Biomechanics of Breathing
Biomechanics of breathing is one of the three dimension to consider when looking at functional and efficient breathing patterns.
- Week 2 Lesson One – Introduction to Biomechanics of Breathing
- Week 2 Lesson Two – Progress Assessments
- Week 2 Lesson Three – Biomechanics of Breathing – Key Learnings
- Week 2 Lesson Four: Flow Breathing Prescription C1
- Week 2 Lesson Five – Week 2 Training Plan – Biomechanics of Breathing
- Week 2 – Biomechanics of Breathing Quiz
Week 3: Boosting Stress Tolerance
Week 3 is all about the biochemical aspect of breathing. We seek to develop CO2 tolerance and in doing so boost your stress tolerance.
- Week 3 Lesson One: Biochemistry of Breathing
- Week 3 Lesson Two: Self Assessments
- Week 3 Lesson Three: CO2 Tolerance | Using Your Physiology to Manage your Stress & Anxiety.
- Week 3 Lesson Four – Perform Maximal Breathlessness Test
- Week 3 Lesson Five – Flow Breathing Cadence C2
- Week 3 Lesson Six – Training Plan
- Week 3 – Biochemistry of Breathing Quiz
Week 4: Deep Relaxation Protocols
- Week 4 Lesson One – Introduction to Deep Relaxation Protocols
- Week 4 Lesson Two – Self Assessments
- Week 4 Lesson Three – Non Sleep Deep Rest | Key Learnings
- Week 4 Lesson Four – Guided NSDR Protocol (20 Mins)
- Week 4 Lesson Four – Guided NSDR Protocol (7 mins) Shorter Option
- Week 4 Lesson Five – Flow Breathing Cadence 3
- Week 4 Lesson Five – Training Planner
- Week 4 – Deep Relaxation Quiz
Week 5: Mind Body Relationship in Anxiety
- Week 5 Lesson One – Introduction to Mind Body Relationship in Anxiety
- Week 5 Lesson Two – Self Assessments
- Week 5 Lesson Three – Mind Body Relationship to Anxiety – Key Learnings
- Week 5 Lesson Four – Guided Session – Flow Breathing Cadence 4
- Week 5 Lesson Five – Guided Session – Control Work Cadence 1
- Week 5 Lesson Six – Training Plan – Mind Body Relationship
- Week 5 – Mind Body Connection Quiz
Week 6: Building a Sustainable Practice
Course End - Final Assessments